Aleko Clear Cedar Indoor Wet Dry Sauna with Exterior Lights - 4.5 kW ETL Certified Heater - 5 Person
Restore your body and soothe your mind with ALEKO's 5-person Indoor Clear Cedar Wood Sauna. Our Saunas are crafted to bring all the luxury and health benefits of a traditional sauna experience at a more accessible price point.
Benefits potentially include, but are not limited to, deeper, more restful sleep, improved blood circulation, increased metabolism, less fatigue, cleansed and nourished skin, increased removal of toxins, and reduced stress and anxiety.
Constructed with clear Cedar Wood, this wood is more resistant to shrinkage, splitting, and cracking. It is non-allergenic, non-toxic, and has little to no wood aroma. Together, these properties help create an enjoyable atmosphere for any user.
Sturdy construction pairs with meticulous designing to provide the most usable interior space while minimizing excess cubic feet. This allows the sauna to heat the air quickly and efficiently. Two ceiling lights on the exterior of the sauna assist in visibility at all hours of the day.
The entrance features a tempered glass door with a beautiful wooden handle. The tempered glass not only contributes to a quiet, relaxing environment, but is built to remain unphased by changes in temperature. This sauna is powered by a 4.5 kW Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater.
Top-tier, and Finnish-made, this heater features corrosion-resistant stainless steel and includes a protective stone guard. With the included bucket and scoop, pour water over the hot stones to boost atmospheric temperature and humidity.
A simple-to-operate dial control allows for easy access and comfortable control to your heater with an adjustable temperature range between 158-194 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Dial Control can set a timer for anywhere between 1 and 60 minutes. For longer heating, simply reset the timer. An interior light with lampshade assists in visibility during sauna use.
Assembly is required, though your sauna can be set up and used in just a few hours by following the step-by-step guide provided with each purchase. Furthermore, our sauna comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes, and securing latches, for easy installation. Each sauna kit is complete with everything you need, including a 4.5 kW heater and stones, lamps, lamp shade, hygrothermograph, a tempered glass door with a wooden handle, and a wooden bucket and scoop.
To comply with safety guidelines, our heaters are designed to heat for a maximum of 60 minutes at a time. To heat your sauna for longer than 60 minutes, simply reset the timer for additional time.
Due to the nature of the 220V-240V hardwired heater unit, an electrician is recommended upon installation.
- Experience the health benefits and relaxation of ALEKO's 5-person Indoor Clear Cedar Wood Steam Sauna
- Crafted to bring all the luxury and health benefits of a traditional sauna experience at a more accessible price point
- Constructed with Clear Cedar Wood - a premium wood that is more resistant to shrinkage via cracking and splitting
- Built with tempered glass doors and glass panels; Allows you to see out the sauna while still being durable enough to withstand high temperatures
- Simple-to-operate dial control allows for easy access and comfortable control of your heater
- Customizable shut-off timer makes for a safer sauna experience-- for longer heating simply reset the timer; Dial Control can set a timer for anywhere between 1 and 60 minutes
- Supposed Benefits of Regular Sauna Use include better sleep, relaxation, detoxification, weight loss, relief from sore muscles, relief from joint pain such as arthritis, clear and tighter skin, improved circulation, and help for people with chronic fatigue syndrome
- Comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes, and securing latches, for easy installation
- Interior infrastructure seats up to 5 adults comfortably
- Powered by a premium European Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater, made in Finland
- One Year Warranty Included
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 68 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes: (1) Steam Sauna with Tempered Glass Door, (1) 4.5 kW Harvia KIP Sauna Heater, (1) Traditional Wooden Sauna Bucket with Plastic Liner, (1) Wooden Water Scoop, (1) Wooden Sand Timer, (1) Sauna Lamp with Shade, (1) Thermo-Hygrometer, (1) 20 lbs of Sauna Lava Stones
- Material: Clear Cedar Wood
- Front Panel Wood Thickness: 2.2 inches (56 mm)
- Side and Back Panel Wood Thickness: 1.4 inches (35 mm)
- Glass Thickness: 0.2 inches (6 mm)
- Assembled Product Weight: 550 lbs (250 kg)
- Total Assembled Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.25 x 4.8 x 6.9 feet
- Color: Natural Wood Finish