Aleko Outdoor and Indoor Rustic Western Red Cedar Barrel Sauna - ETL Certified Heater - 4 Person
ALEKO Barrel Sauna brings all the luxury and comfort of the Barrel Sauna at a more accessible price point. The pleasing barrel shape is both stylish and functional, providing maximum usable space while minimizing excess cubic feet. The less cubic feet of air, the faster your room will heat. This sauna can be placed indoors and outdoors. Its entrance features a full glass door with self-closing hinges to retain the heat of the room. The glass door is tinted in order to contribute to the quiet, relaxing environment, and tempered so as to remain unfazed by the temperature changes.
This sauna is powered by a 4.5 kW Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater. Top-tier, and Finnish-made, this heater features corrosion-resistant stainless steel and includes a protective stone guard. With the included bucket and scoop, pour water over the hot stones to boost atmospheric temperature and humidity. A simple-to-operate dial control allows for easy access and comfortable control to your heater with an adjustable temperature range between 158-194 degrees Fahrenheit.
The sauna rests on two weather resistant polymer support cradles to preserve the wood and provide a solid foundation for the structure. This beautiful sauna is perfect for your front porch and back deck. Assembly can be accomplished in just a few hours and is very easy to do. ALEKO is completely committed to provide you with saunas that are a lifetime investment in your health and serenity. Product dimensions: 60 inch (152.4 cm) L x 72 inch (183 cm) W x 75 inch (191 cm) H. Recommended optional bitumen roofing that sells separately as an upgrade for better protection of your new sauna from the rain and UV damage.
Sauna is packaged in multiple pieces. Some assembly is required as instructed in the manual.
Due to the nature of the 220V-240V hardwired heater unit, an electrician is recommended upon installation.
- Made with solid Canadian Western Red Cedar
- Partially pre-assembled construction with built-in venting holes
- High-grade 304# stainless steel bands, hinges, fasteners, hardware and accents
- Two opposite facing benches for sitting or reclining
- Tempered and tinted 5/16 (0.8 cm) inch full glass door with self-closing hinges
- Mounts on 2 black plastic cradles
- Powered by a premium European Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater, made in Finland
- Includes: 1 gal (3.8 L) bucket, 14 inch (35.6 cm) ladle, thermometer/hydrometer, interior lamp holder, heater fence and 4.5 kW Harvia KIP Sauna Heater with 44 pounds (20 kg) of sauna stones
- Total Assembled Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 60 x 72 x 75 inches
- Wood Thickness: Approximately 1.5 inches (3.85 centimeters)