Arizona Wave 5000 Carport
The unique design of the Arizona Wave carport provides an elegant structure that will help keep your car, RV, or boat well protected for years. Its innovative wing design saves space over traditional carports and the two-legged profile allows for easy access.
The frame and roofing system is engineered to be maintenance free - no rust, rot or peel, and will support snow loads up to 15.4 lbs/sq. ft. and wind speeds up to 75 MPH. The solar gray roof panels are made of virtually unbreakable corrugated polycarbonate that blocks 100% of harmful UV rays while providing 10% light transmission. A built-in gutter system diverts water away from the structure. For areas prone to severe winds or heavy snowfall, additional detachable support poles are available.
BEFORE ORDERING, be sure to check your local building and zoning codes & guidelines and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been obtained. Concrete footings are required for installation.
**This item requires a tailgate lift shipment, please select tailgate service when adding to cart
- Pre-drilled and pre-cut for fast and easy assembly!
- Powder-coated rust resistant frame constructed with heavy duty aluminum & laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected, gray tinted corrugated polycarbonate roof panels
- Polycarbonate roof panels maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage
- Integrated rain gutter to control rain drainage
- Wind resistance up to 75 MPH and a snow load of 15.4 lb. per sq. ft.
Concrete footings are required for installation
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Free FAST Shipping!
Usage: Single Vehicle
Frame: Gray powder coated aluminium and galvanized steel
Roof: Gray tinted, corrugated polycarbonate panels
Nominal Size: 10' Width x 16' Length x 9' Height
Measurements: 16' 3"W x 9' 10"L x 9'H (194.8"W x 118.2"L x 107.7"H)
Height Measurements: 107.7" Peak Height
Weight: 405.4 lbs.
Shipping Method: Shipped via LTL Motor Freight Only, Curbside Tailgate Delivery