The all-steel Arrow Carport, all-weather shade and shelter solution that's versatile and practical.
Use the Carport to shade your vehicle, truck, ATV, outdoor equipment, rest areas or picnic areas.
Great for storing boats, picnic and outdoor furniture and summer toys in the off-season.
Each Arrow Carport is wind and snow load rated, designed to take on tough weather conditions and stand up to accumulated snowfall.
Its galvanized steel roof is made to protect against corrosion, rust, and the elements and features an attractive roof with a Charcoal finish.
The Carport is assembled on a tough all-steel, 2 in.
tube frame, made to reinforce stability and strength in the structure, and has a powder-coated finish that resists corrosion and rust.
Easy to install, the Carport comes with slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-drilling screws making this unit easy to build straight out of the box.
- Built strong with a 2x3 in. 15-gauge wall thickness.
- Black powder coated finish for superior rust and corrosion resistance.
- Designed for easy installation thanks to slip-fit connections and self-drilling screws.
- Tough, horizontal roof-panels made from 29-gauge galvanized steel for superior corrosion resistance.
- Attractive charcoal roof with a black, powder coated frame.
- Perfect for car storage and shelter, truck shelter, vehicle shelter, boat shelter or as a multi-use shade and picnic area.
- Engineered to take on tough weather: Wind rated up to 100 MPH and snow load rated up to 35 PSF.
- Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a standalone unit without enclosure kit, and a securely anchored frame and unit according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied structure. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- COVER COLOR: N/A
- ROOF COLOR: CHARCOAL
- FRAME COLOR: BLACK
- FRAME MATERIAL:
- ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (IN): 237
- ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (IN): 123.15
- ASSEMBLED EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (IN): 120
- ASSEMBLED INTERIOR DIMENSIONS DEPTH (IN): 237
- ASSEMBLED INTERIOR DIMENSIONS HEIGHT (IN): 121.15
- ASSEMBLED INTERIOR DIMENSIONS WIDTH (IN): 116